Rules of Discipline
- Students should arrive at the School five minutes before the first bell. No pupil who is late will enter the classroom without a written application from parents / guardian duly signed by the Principal.
- The bell is a signal for class and should be observed in silence, getting the books ready for the teaching hour.
- No Student is allowed to loiter around in the school during class hours without permission from the teacher. Once in the class every student is expected to speak in a subdued voice.
- All homework should be done neatly, regularly and correctly dated.
- The Speaking of English is enforced within the School premises.
- Care must be taken of all School property; those who scribble on the furniture or damage any School property or write on the walls will be taken to task. Any damage done should be reported to the Principal and will have to be made good by the one who does it.
- Money should not be lent or borrowed or articles exchanged. No money collection of any sort for any reason will be made without prior permission from the Principal. Presents to teachers or other such demonstrations in their honour, require previous sanction from Principal.
- No student will be allowed to go home or will be permitted to meet anyone during school hours without a prior letter of authority from parents / guardian; that too only in urgent matters. Urgent does not mean a wedding or a function, religious or otherwise.
- No mobile phones, cameras and other gadgets are allowed in School premises.
- School is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles to school. The name, class and section of the pupil should be marked on all belongings of your ward.
- Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal. Any breach of this rule is punishable by dismissal.
- No student will be sent home even under emergency, unless the person who comes to fetch the ward possesses the parent ID copy.
- Students are not allowed to wear school uniform other than during school timings.
- Students should behave in a ladylike manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them.
- Should there be any infectious disease in your home, please report the fact to the Principal at once and do not send your child to class till the danger of infection has passed. A doctor's certificate permitting attendance at school be produced. If your child fails to produce such a certificate she may be sent home during class hours.
- (a) Students should not wear ornaments. Ornaments worn by students in school may be confiscated. They are not allowed to use Make up, Nail polish or grow long nails.
(b) Long hair should be in two plaits. Hair trimmed untidily is not permitted.