- The library is the intellectual store house of the school. Students must take full advantage of it and develop their knowledge bank.
- Students are not allowed to bring to the library their own books or any other personal belongings.
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the Library and Reading Room.
- Books from the school library will be issued to the students during the library period as assigned in the class time-table.
- Books lost, spoiled or damaged in any way will have to be made good by the student with full payment. Marking, underlining, cutting, tracing, or defacing pages of the books are strictly prohibited.
- Magazines, reviews and other periodicals should not be taken out of the library. The same applies for reference books, which must be immediately returned after consultation.
- Students of Classes I to X are members of the library, however only students of Classes VI to X are issued library books
- Only one book is to be issued at a time. A book may be retained only for seven days, after which a fine of Rs. 50/- per day will be charged if the book is not returned.
- A book may be re-issued only for one more week.
- Library Books are issued only to the student of Sophia High School, Mt. Abu.