The greater the co-operation between home and school, the more fruitful will the educational effort be and the faster and surer the child’s progress.
- A Pupil who fail to attain the required standard in studies will not be promoted. Reports of general progress will be given in the Progress Report. Promotions are granted on the basis of the whole year’s work. The examination is meant to confirm the result of the year’s work. The decision of the school authorities with regard to promotion is final.
- Students who fail twice in the class will not be permitted to continue their studies in the school. The school reserves the right to dismiss those whose progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to others or whose guardians show little interest in the progress of the wards. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authorities or willful damage to the school property is always a sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- Parents are earnestly requested to see that their children attend school punctually.
- The pupils who have been absent from the school must have the reason entered in the Leave Record page of the Diary stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay. A student’s name will be struck off the roll if she/he is absent without leave for 15 days.
- Children are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered uniform with clean socks and well polished shoes. Any child who comes to school in a slovenly condition will be excluded from the class or sent home. If she/he continues to offend in this respect, she/he will be asked to leave the school.
- (a) Parents will apply in writing, if children are required at home during school hours, due to unavoidable circumstances.
(b) No pupil will be sent home with another party sent by parents without a letter of authorization
- No pupil may leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal, or, in her absence, from the Vice- Principal.
- Every Pupil is obliged to take part in singing, physical, cultural, games and other school activities.
- Books, periodicals, pictures or newspapers, except those allowed by the school, shall not be brought into the school nor circulated without the permission of the Principal.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings by having hem neatly labeled or named.
- Parents or guardians are not allowed to see their children or meet the teacher during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- The pupils are expected to behave in a courteous manner on all occasion. They should address their teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behavior and gentle ways are the pre-requisites of every student. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- Parents and pupils should comply with the rules and regulations of the school.
- As the medium of instruction is English the children should be helped to follow their classes easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular conversation in this language at home. On the school campus, the students should speak in English with one another.
- The school authorities are not responsible for the safety of the students after class hours.
Education of the children is the joint responsibility of the school authorities and the parents. Hence the co-operation of the parents is required to ensure the progress of the child, not only in studies but also in co-curricular activities. While helping the children to do their Home-Work and supervising their studies, parents and guardians are reminded that self help is the best help, especially in the process of education.